When it comes to making money online, Google adsense earnings is an old form that must be mentioned. This is the most popular form when talking about making money by building websites, attracting traffic and making use of that traffic to make money from advertising.
In this article, I will help you understand more about Google Adsense: How to make money with it, for example, requirements required & how to register.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Google adsense earnings?
- 2 3 types of website for google adsense earnings.
- 3 Factors affecting Adsense browsing process
- 4 How to make money with Google Adsense?
- 5 Pull traffics from social medias
- 6 Conclusion.
What is Google adsense earnings?
Google Adsense is an advertising network developed by Google, simply a bridge between:
- People who want to place ads: Businesses and individuals running Google Ads ads
- People who place ads: Builders source traffic to make money like you.
And Google stands in the middle of ensuring the performance & quality of advertising. Google Adsense allows advertisers (who own websites with visits or videos with multiple views) to place ads to bring about profits. Adsense ads will display the banner image is mainly, in addition to the banner or display in Custom Search.
You will receive money for:
- Every 1000 ads show.
- Or each time a user clicks on an ad.
To make money with Google Adsense, you need to have an account. Google adsense account consists of 2 types:
- Google Adsense Account hosted: Dedicated to making money on Youtube. With this type we often call it “making money with Youtube”.
- Google Adsense account content: Refer to making money by placing ads on websites. And when referring to the phrase “google adsense earnings”, you should understand that is the form of using this type..
- So from this section downwards, I just mentioned that “make money with Google Adsense”, but please understand that I am talking about making money with Adsense through website & using Google Adsense Content account.
Conditions for registering Google Adsense
It is imperative that you have a website in place, there is a certain amount of traffic (traffic), whatever it is.
Then sign up for Google Adsense & wait for approval. So if you do not have a website yet, do not waste public registration, but try to make a website before thinking about making money with Google Adsense later.
To get a website is not difficult at all, I recommend that you use WordPress to do it. The next requirement is that your site must be “decent”. That is, the content must be self-built and not copied from other pages.
You must have specific strategies, not to make them available because the current Google Adsense is quite strict, if your website doesn’t work, the rate of rejection is very high.
3 types of website for google adsense earnings.
There are 3 types of websites with the highest rate accepted by Google Adsense and are making money with the most popular Google Adsense, that is:
1. News Website
With news websites, you will have to build content every day, follow trends, outstanding issues in real time. If you do this form alone, it is quite tiring. For example, cnn.com is a big news site that is making money with Google Adsense.
2. Knowledge Blog
If you want to make it easier, I recommend that you make websites towards developing knowledge blogs. It is possible that the blog is in your personal name, or the blog aggregates the information that many people need. The advantage of developing the information blog format is that the topics that you implement are always new people who want to learn, not the “trend” format like news sites.
For example, with the keyword “iOS tricks”, if you have this content on top of the search, you will get long-term traffic source, because this is a demand that exists over time. With a blog, you can earn money in different directions such as Google Adsense or other advertising networks, Affiliate Marketing, can even sell products, deploy your own services.
3. Blog for download documents
- The third web form is document sharing. This type of website / blog is quite competitive, many people do it because you can earn money from not only Google Adsense, but also earns from the shortened link method.
Whether you do any kind of website also note that: With Google Adsense, not only the website is needed
If you do not know, a successful Google Adsense content account is sold for hundreds of dollars, and the successful account can be up to more than $ 500. So you can imagine the difficulty of your website being approved by Google. As I said above, you have to have a website, but that is only a minimum requirement. In addition to the website, you need a lot of factors that I will mention in the next section. The most important of which is: Website content. Your website must have self-written content, and must be useful for users.
Factors affecting Adsense browsing process
In addition to the criteria for useful content, at the Adsense policy page, Google mentioned many other requirements as follows:
- Content allowed: Content for adults, violence, racism, … will be rejected
- Content copyright: Content contains relevant information about counterfeit, counterfeit, trademark violation, trademark, content copy, content spam will be rejected
- Content must be user-oriented, providing the best experience for users
- Behavior-compliant website behavior: Do not navigate users to unwanted pages (frame popup), direct to the malware download link, … will be rejected
- There is no content that encourages users to click on ads.
- Ensure landing page quality, page loading time
- Technical requirements, cookie policies, ..
- And other requirements that you can refer to the Google page I linked above.
After being authenticated, you can access your Google Adsense account, create the ad code, then add the ad code to your website so that Google can continue to review the ad.
You may not have seen ads appear immediately, but wait a few days, if approved completely, the ads will be approved. Note that you can still be rejected at this step. When your advertising account is fully accepted, you will receive an email as follows, by this time your Google Adsense account will actually be successfully registered.
How to make money with Google Adsense?
As I wrote above, the principle of making money with Google Adsense is:
- You must have a website => readers access your website to read the content => Google Adsense ads show
- Visitors click on the ads => You receive money. (Also calculated according to 1000 impressions but advertisers now prefer bid by click.)
Making money with Google Adsense has a general formula: Content + Traffic = Money
To be more specific, I will summarize the steps to make money with Google Adsense as follows:
1. Complete website
You can learn web design by yourself at the tutorial on making websites with WordPress. This is very simple, nothing complicated, you can spend 1-2 weeks learning to be proficient with WordPress.
2. Determine the topic & build content
In order for your website to be evaluated well by Google, it must have a certain theme, from that topic to develop quality content.
Content to be written must be Unique and not be useful to the reader. Building this content requires a lot of time, the core is that you need perseverance.
Content quality greatly affects the success of the site later on, so take it seriously right from the beginning.
If there is good content, attracting a lot of traffic, you can attach any ads, not necessarily Google Adsense.
3. Sign up for a Google Adsense account
You should only do this step after your website has about 10-20 quality articles & has a certain amount of traffic. On the visit, in fact, there is no need for new traffic to register for Google Adsense as other websites say, you just need to have good content to register. I have successfully registered GA with website 20 people every day.
4. Get traffic for your website
Website has a lot of traffic, there are many clicks on ads and lots of money. So how to get more traffic. I suggest you some methods to attract visitors below.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO is a form of website optimization for search engines so that your website has a high keyword ranking on Google. If you do good SEO, in addition to Google Adsense, you can make money in many different ways such as:
- Online business: Sell your own products / services
- Make money affiliate marketing: Promote products of other people / businesses
- Make money with Youtube: Build videos with high views
When it comes to ‘social’, it is almost synonymous with Facebook, there are many other social networks like Reddit, Instagram, Quora, …
You can build Fanpage, navigate readers to website to make money with adsense. Or another form of similarity with Adsense is Facebook Instant Article.
Pay money to buy ads => Make money with ads
With this form you will have to spend money to run ads with a certain Ads Network, that net will help you get traffic to your website. This method is quite risky and requires a lot of budget, time to measure efficiency, so this is not a form of giving you a little capital.
Be steady step by step.
If you are new, there is no more way, you have to learn and step by step don’t you use cheat tricks, click, copy the content, … Because sooner or later you Adsense account will be blocked & your website is flagged, the next time adsense registration will be approved very harshly.
In your blogging series, there is 1 article to help you navigate the sources of initial traffic, which may help you.
Google Adsense is a form that I think is a combination of the following three main factors:
- Hardworking: Understanding and developing content
- Science: You need to study keywords, or catch good trends, not interested in anything, do it without data.
- Creativity: The more content you create, the more creative ways you will make it.
Google Adsense is a long-term direction if it develops well. I think anyone who writes good content can make money with this form.
However, if you want to take advantage of the source of thorough traffic and have a higher commission amount. I still recommend trying with affiliate marketing with money marketing.